Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sales

Sales are tempting. You feel great when you get something for half price. But...how frustrating is when you have to break through crazy shopping women and pyramids of clothes (that supposed to hang on the racks) to find something. This is the picture of Zara on sale days :)
Here are few pictures of Martyna and me from shopping mall. Just window shopping, tired of crowds and crazy shoppers. And me sneezing with red nose :( I bought only a giant golden bee ring with big red stone in H&M. I will show it for sure later!
And what about you? Do you buy clothes and accessories on sales? Or maybe you dont wait for lower price and buy clothes spontaneously?

Maggy





H&M tunic, Mango leggins, wollen scarf, Prima Moda boots, Longchamp Le Pliage bag, Swarovski Padlock Bracelet, River Island Rhinestone Panda Ring, Orly Luxe Nail Polish






   All pieces of clothes are H&M, no name bag

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment